Introducing the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is a minivan that offers poised handling, a refined ride and ample comfort and tech features. This vehicle is available in four trims, which are Limited, Touring, Touring L and Touring L Plus. If you are planning on buying a new car, here are some reasons why the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is a good choice.
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica has spacious interiors
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica can seat seven or eight people. Based on the configuration you choose, you can either have a three-across seat which allows eight people to fit in, or two captain’s chairs, which brings the count down to seven. Cloth upholstery and an eight-way power-adjustable driver seat are available as a standard across all trims. However, you can choose from a number of upgrades, including:
- heated second-row seats
- leather upholstery
- power adjustable front passenger seat
- power-folding rear row of seats
- heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- heated and ventilated front seats
- Stow ‘n Go seats in the second and third-row
Chrysler Pacifica comes with four sets of LATCH connectors, which allow you to
child safety seats. The minivan also has ample cargo expanse.
- The vehicle offers 32.3 cubic feet of space when all the rows are used.
- Folding down the third row, increases the cargo room to 87.5 cubic feet.
- You get 140.5 cubic feet of cargo space if the third and second-row seats are folded.
The minivan has a number of safety features
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica has a number of safety features that are available as a standard across all trims. These include rear cross-traffic alert, rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, and a rearview camera.
A number of driver aids are also available as an option in this minivan. Some of the aids are:
- automatic emergency braking
- forward collision warning
- automatic high-beam headlights
- surround-view parking camera system
- adaptive cruise control
- lane departure warning
- parking sensors at the front and rear
- rain-sensing wipers
- automatic park assist
If you are looking to buy a new car, why not schedule a test drive in the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica?